I haven't used this blog much as I'm more of a LiveJournal addict, but I thought it would be fun to do NaBloPoMo using this blog, since nobody reads it. The goal is to stimulate writing, creativity, and the thought process, and to free me from thinking too much about who might be reading. I also want to start up a couple of other blogs (not for NaBloPoMo) and get them going as well, and just see what happens.
I'm writing this on my brand new laptop, which is cool, though it's not easy to get used to the keyboard. I've been busy installing things on this computer and transferring/duplicating some things from my desktop.
I also upgraded my desktop to Windows 7 last week, so I'm still working on getting that up to spead again as well. My goal on both computers is to keep them streamlined and only install what I really need and will use.
Okay, off to install The Sims 3. Secretly I'm hoping that Santa will bring me Sims 3 World Adventures this year, but I doubt it.
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment